Way to the latest problem with the Microsoft system.
If after opening the browser window in Windows 10 is displayed You empty space without results, do not worry. In no case it is not your fault. Initially, it was not clear what the problem was, but it soon became apparent that it was related with integration of the system search engine with the Bing search engine. When there was a crash on the Bing side, it also caused problems on devices with Windows 10.
Fortunately, you can make the system search engine in Windows 10 again work without waiting for a patch from Microsoft. Nevertheless, a way that allows this requires work with Registry Editor. So, if you're going to use it first make backup copies all data stored on the computer and the registry.
In addition, it should be noted that the method described here involves turning off integration with the Bing search engine system search engine. If you do not want to get rid of this integration, it is worth refraining from trying to solve the problem yourself, patiently waiting for system updates.
How do I fix a search engine problem in Windows 10?
If you have prepared these backups, follow the steps below. Many people have confirmed that these successfully solve the problem.
1. Use the keyboard shortcut Win + R.
2. Enter the expression in the window that appears "Regedit"and then press enter.
3. LPM double click on the expression "HKEY_CURRENT_USER".
4. LPM double click on the expression "SOFTWARE".
5. LPM double click on the expression "Microsoft".
6. LPM double click on the expression "Windows".
7. LPM double click on the expression "CurrentVersion".
8. LPM double click on the expression "Search".
9. LPM right-click in the area to the right of the registry tree.
10. Move the cursor to the inscription in the displayed menu "New"and then select an option "D-WORD (32-bit) value".
11. Enter the expression "BingSearchEnabled", press enter.
12. LPM double click on the newly created entry.
13. Enter the number 0 in the field "Value data". Click here "OKAY".
14. LPM double click on the entry "CortanaConsent".
15. Enter the number 0 in the field "Value data". Click here "OKAY".
16. Restart the computer.
Now the system search engine in Windows 10 should work again.