Flagship equipment from Apple.
The device will be available in two variants – with 5.8 "and 6.5" screen. The name change did not affect the appearance and design of the devices. The equipment looks almost like last year's iPhone, and the only difference is the camera.
The manufacturer has chosen this year for matt glass finish on the back cases and new colors: green, cosmic gray, silver and gold. The housing has IP68 protection, waterproof up to 4 meters for 30 minutes.
The processor is responsible for performance Apple A13 Bionic presented as "the fastest processor in the smartphone", as well as "the fastest graphics processor."
Performance improvements also apply to batteries, the 5.8-inch iPhone 11 Pro should run on one charge up to 4 hours longer than its predecessor, and the larger iPhone 11 Pro Max up to 5 hours longer.
The most important change is the camera. iPhone 11 Pro is equipped with a triple sensor, among them there is a 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens with a field of view of 120 degrees.
- 3 cameras 12 MP – with ultra wide angle lens, wide angle lens and telephoto lens
- Ultra wide-angle lens: ƒ / 2.4 aperture and 120 ° field of view
- Wide angle lens: ƒ / 1.8 aperture
- Telephoto lens: ƒ / 2.0 aperture
- 2x optical zoom (zoom in)
- 2x optical zoom (zoom out); up to 10x digital zoom
- Portrait mode with improved bokeh effect and depth of field control
- Portrait lighting with six effects
- Optical image stabilization in two cameras (with wide-angle lens and telephoto lens)
- Five-element lens (ultra wide angle)
- Six-element lens (wide angle and telephoto lens)
- Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Panorama (up to 63 MP)
- 64 GB – 5 199.00 PLN
- 256 GB – 5 949.00 PLN
- 512 GB – PLN 6 949.00
iPhone 11 Pro Max, prices in Poland:
- 64 GB – PLN 5 699.00
- 256 GB – PLN 6,449.00
- 512 GB – PLN 7,449.00
Advance sales in Poland and 30 other countries will start on Friday, September 13, and the equipment will hit stores on September 20.
iOS 13 will be available on September 19 as a free software update for iPhone 6s and newer Apple devices.
The article is being moderated …