Frustrating company policy.
Only yesterday, during iPhone 11 presentation and 11 Pro, the Cupertino company officially announced that the latest models will be able to charge faster. Great right? Not completely.
It turns out that the basic model, i.e. the iPhone 11, supports fast charging, but the set includes an ordinary 5 W charger that does not support this technology. Adapter 18 watts is sold separately (its price is unknown, similar with a USB-C connector costs PLN 149). Only people who decide to buy will get it iPhone 11 Pro.
- Mi 9T Pro for PLN 1999.00 – 18 W power supply
- Mi 9 for PLN 1999,00 – 27 W power supply
- Huawei P30 Pro for PLN 3499 – 40 W power adapter
- OnePlus 7 Pro for PLN 3299 – 30 W power adapter
- ASUS ZenFone 6 for PLN 2,399 – 18 W power adapter