First of all, the smartwatch will be equipped with a completely new one Always-On Retina LTPO display with refresh rate from 1 to 60 Hz. Thanks to this, you will be able to see the current time without moving your wrist.
Battery life has also been improved. Apple promises a new one the watch will last about 18 hours on a single charge. The possibility of obtaining a better result consists of several elements – a more energy-efficient display or a slightly dimmed screen in the Always-On mode.
Apple Watch will also receive built-in compass, which can be used for e.g. mountain hiking or observing the sky. In turn, the third major novelty is the improvement of security issues. The fifth generation of watches will receive international option to call for help without having to pair the device with your iPhone.
As the company emphasizes, Apple Watch Series 5 will be available in the largest number of variants so far. Users will be able to choose between aluminum, titanium, ceramic and stainless steel finishes.
Fifth Generation Apple Watch – Polish prices:
- 40 mm, aluminum case, sports strap – PLN 1999 (GPS)
- 40 mm, aluminum case, sports strap – PLN 2449 (GPS + Cellular)
- 44 mm, aluminum case, sports strap – PLN 2,149 (GPS)
- 44 mm, aluminum case, sports strap – PLN 2599 (GPS + Cellular)
- 40 mm, stainless steel case, sports band – PLN 3299 (GPS + Cellular)
- 44 mm, stainless steel case, sports band – PLN 3549 (GPS + Cellular)
The device can be ordered – the global premiere of the smartwatch will take place on September 20.