Changes are not revolutionary.
During the presentation, the focus was primarily on the photographic possibilities. The device has a dual 12-megapixel camera (supports 2x optical zoom), of which one of the sensors is wide-angle. The producer added a portrait mode that will support taking pictures of animals, there is also a dedicated night mode.
- Two 12 MP cameras with ultra wide angle and wide angle lens
- Ultra wide-angle lens: ƒ / 2.4 aperture and 120 ° field of view
- Wide angle lens: ƒ / 1.8 aperture
- 2x optical zoom (zoom out), max. 5x digital zoom
- Portrait mode with improved bokeh effect and depth of field control
- Portrait lighting with six effects
- Optical image stabilization (wide angle lens)
- 4K video recording at up to 60 fps
- Slow motion video 1080p / 120 fps or 240 fps
Like last year, the iPhone 11 has a 6.1-inch LCD display with a notch in the front where the camera and Face ID system are located. The smartphone will be available in the colors: violet, white, green, yellow, black and red.
Inside the iPhone 11 is the A13 Bionic processor and of course it is the "fastest processor in the smartphone", as well as "the fastest graphics processor in the smartphone".
Changes in the construction are not revolutionary, while the fact that the manufacturer took care of the IP68 resistance standard is happy, so the housing is waterproof. Apple ensures that the new model has a battery that is enough for the whole day, and its working time is an hour better than the XR model.
New features include Dolby Atmos support, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), wireless charging, quick charging capability (50% of the battery in just 30 minutes using an 18W charger – sold separately).
Advance sale in Poland starts on September 13 from 14:00. The smartphone will hit stores on September 20.
Official prices in Poland: